Home » , , , , , , , , » My World (Cover Version of Bee Gees)

My World (Cover Version of Bee Gees)

My World ...

An old song had been abandoned long ago and it is coming back to my life again.  Bee Gees songs usually closed to my heart and many of my singing foundation came from this musical group especially using falsetto voices.

"My World" is a 1972 single released by the Bee Gees. It was originally released as a non-album single on 14 January 1972 worldwide.[1] but it was later included on the LP Best of Bee Gees, Volume 2 in 1973. The flip of the single entitled "On Time" is a rock number that was a Maurice Gibb composition. "My World" reached the Top 20 in both US and UK.[2]




Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch it over on this blog, you can watch it over youtube directly here.
If you wish to watch it over facebook videos, here is the link. 



Enhanced Published on October 8, 2014
Ref: 20141007-00062-201410080349-00005-SUNP0010To Love somebody
Recorded at Stadium of Light Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom



Published on May 13, 2014
Ref: 20140513-00060-201410080349-00135-SUNP0010To Love somebody
Recorded at Stadium of Light Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom


Published on April 7, 2014
Ref: 20140407-00061-201410080349-00135-VIDEO0085Love somebody
Recorded at Sunderland, United Kingdom

Those who keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com.  Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America.  I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"My World" as  released by the Bee Gees. 
Written by: Robin Gibb & Barry Gibb
Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"My World" was written in the backstage of ITV's The Golden Shot with some same musical ideas as "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart". Maurice said "Whether something is a soft ballad or an uptempo thing, we would record it if we thought it was going to make a good single".[3] By October 13, the band recorded "My World" along with unreleased tracks, "What Could Have Been Done" and "Goodbye Blue Sky"[4] the song has four verses as they repeated the chorus numerous times. This track kicks off with an unusually casual instrumental intro like their other unreleased track, "God's Good Grace". Barry Gibb explains "My World": "it's not from the album, followed along some of the same musical ideas as 'How Can You Mend a Broken Heart'".[3] As Robin Gibb states in the liner notes of Tales from the Brothers Gibb, "One rollicking little jaunt that me and the lads came up with in downtown Birmingham, England, whilst doing a television show called Golden Shot, the ensuing results being that it went on to be a huge top 20 hit in the UK and the US that left the three of us 'drooling' with pleasure."[3]

The song has a fantastic play of words in the refrain part: "My world is our world, and this world is your world, and your world is my world, and my world is your world is mine". It was the last single released by the band with Geoff Bridgford as well as the single cover as he left in March that year.

Song Lyrics

Don't shed a tear for me
No, it's not your style
If you're not here by me
Then it's not worth while

My world is our world
And this world is your world
And your world is my world
And my world is your world is mine

I've been crying
I'm lonely
What do I do to have you stay
I've needed you
To cry on
I've written to you nearly ev'ry day

My world is our world
And this world is your world
And your world is my world
And my world is your world is mine

Don't shed a tear for me
That's not your style
If you're not here by me
Then it's not worth while



Read more: Lyrics | Wikia 






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger