Home » , , , , , , , , , » I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (Cover Version of Michael Jackson)

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (Cover Version of Michael Jackson)

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus ....

Our beloved late talented human being on this Planet Earth, our dear Michael Jackson sung this beautiful lovely song when he was a kid. Using voice alike method, I also imitated his style and voice alike as I love this song so much.  BUT I don't gave a damn if my mommy kissing Santa Claus, WHO's would gave a DAMN over it and fuse over it.  So happy entertain your beloved ears with my singing and this is one of my BEST 2016 Christmas Carol song of the year.


I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the youtube video over this blog, please click here.
if you want to watch it over fuckbook, here is the link.

 


If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.


Published on Sep 23, 2015
Ref: 20150923-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus Originally sung by Jimmy Boyd, recorded on July 15, 1952
Written by  British songwriter Tommie Connor.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" is a Christmas song with music and lyrics by British songwriter Tommie Connor.

The original recording by Jimmy Boyd, recorded on July 15, 1952 when he was 13 years old,[1] reached No. 1 on the Billboard pop singles chart in December 1952, and on the Cash Box chart at the beginning of the following year. It later reached Number 3 in the UK Charts when issued there in November 1953. The song was commissioned by Saks Fifth Avenue to promote the store's Christmas card for the year, which featured an original sketch by artist Perry Barlow, who drew for The New Yorker for many decades.

The song describes a scene where a child walks downstairs from his bedroom on Christmas Eve to see his mother kissing "Santa Claus" under the mistletoe.

Boyd's record was condemned by the Roman Catholic Church in Boston when it was released on the grounds that it mixed kissing with Christmas. Boyd was photographed meeting with the Archdiocese to explain the song. After the meeting, the ban was lifted
Popular versions of the song were released by the Ronettes, Molly Bee, Bobby Sherman, Andy Williams, The Beverley Sisters and The Jackson 5. Reba McEntire, Homer and Jethro, Amy Winehouse, John Mellencamp, Mitch Miller, John Prine, Tiny Tim, The Cheetah Girls, Bif Naked, Jessica Simpson, Teresa Brewer, Rica Fukami, Secret Chiefs 3 and Dionne Bromfield have also covered it. The Dollyrots recorded a variation (titled "I Saw Mommy Biting Santa Claus") with humorous lyrics. RuPaul and Kip Addotta both recorded versions with changed lyrics titled "I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus". Swedish band Onkel Kånkel took this even further with their version "Jag såg tomten suga pappa" (I saw Santa suck off daddy).

John Mellencamp also filmed a music video to promote his recording for the 1987 Special Olympics charity album, A Very Special Christmas.[4]

Lyrics


Wow! Mommy's kissing Santa Claus!

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night
She didn’t see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep
She thought that I was tucked up
In my bedroom, fast asleep

Then I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

He saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
I did! I really did see Mommy kissing Santa Claus
And I'm gonna tell my Dad

Then I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

I did! I did! I really did see Mommy kissing Santa Claus
You gotta believe me! You just gotta believe me!
Come on, fellas, believe me! You just gotta believe me !


Read more: Lyrics | Wikia 







Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger