Widuri (Indonesian Song)

Widuri  ...

When I was in Sunderland, Dec 27th, 2013, I sang this song and do missed this song badly too. I used to sing Malay and Indonesian song very well too. My late beloved father's mother was nyonya baba from Malacca and my late beloved father's father side also have nyonya baba from Penang, Thailand, and do have Chinese and Japanese linage too. I am thankful to all my ancestors and hope I also have portuguese and netherland blood lineage too. Once I get my DNA check it out, I am certain where was my lineage from in details that would be reveals without bias  ...

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.


Published on December 14,2012  
Ref: 20121214-00074-201410120752-00-70-2012 12 12 102236 She beleive in me
Recorded at London, United Kingdom.

Like us on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Like us on FACEBOOK (Backup):  https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Follow us on Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Follow us on Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'Widuri ' Sang by Bob Tutupoly
Written by: Slamet Adriyadi

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Widuri" is a 1977 song recorded by the Indonesian Bob Tutupoly As you can see, the beautiful written lyrics.  Unfortunately I have missed some of the love boat and still wonder who would be the lady I should direct this song to!  Anyway I did not find any write up on this song and I just write something here.



Di suatu senja, Di musim yang lalu
Ketika itu hujan rintik
Terpukau aku, Menatap wajahmu
Di remang cahaya sinar pelangi

Lalu engkau tersenyum
Ku menyesali diri
Tak tahu apakah arti senyummu

Dengan mengusap, titik airmata
Engkau bisikkan deritamu
Tersentuh hati, dalam keharuan
Setelah tahu apa yang terjadi
***
Sekian lamanya engkau
Hidup seorang diri
Ku ingin membalut luka hatimu

Widuri…
Elok bagai rembulan... oh sayang
Widuri…
Indah bagai lukisan…
Widuri…
Bukalah pintu hati untukku
Widuri…
Ku akan menyayangi

Widuri…
Elok bagai rembulan... oh sayang
Widuri…
Indah bagai lukisan…


Google Translated

One evening, in the last season
When the rain
I'm fascinated, staring you in the face
In the dim light rainbow rays

Then you smile
I feel sorry for myself
Do not know what is the meaning of your smile

By rubbing, the point of tears
You whisper deritamu
Touch the heart, the compassion
After know what happened
***
So shalt thou
Living alone
My heart wants to dress wounds

Thistle ...
Elegant like the moon ... oh dear
Thistle ...
Beautiful like a painting ...
Thistle ...
Open the door of the heart for me
Thistle ...
I would love

Thistle ...
Elegant like the moon ... oh dear
Thistle ...
Beautiful like a painting ...


Read more: Bob Tutupoli - Widuri  Lyrics | lyrics.wikia.com 








Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger