Home » , , , , , , , , » I'll Never Get Enough Of You (Cover Version of Air Supply Music)

I'll Never Get Enough Of You (Cover Version of Air Supply Music)

I'll Never Get Enough Of You  ...

When I was a student in the secondary school, I don't have the BALL to sing this song. I was shamed to sing song like this. I had been thrown out once on the stage when sing a song titled "Physical" from Olivia Newton-John Now I have THICK FACES like those crocodile and not shame anymore to sing song like this. Anyway this song would be like this

All last night we lay in bed making love
I never felt so much before with anyone
Never had to say a word
It was all right there
The warmth inside us flamed and circled everywhere

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.


Published on December 14,2012  
Ref: 20121214-00074-201410120752-00-70-2012 12 12 102236 She beleive in me
Recorded at London, United Kingdom.

Like us on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Like us on FACEBOOK (Backup):  https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Follow us on Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Follow us on Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'I'll Never Get Enough Of You' Sang by Air Supply
Written by: Air Supply guitarist Rex Goh  and Graham Russell 

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 1981, Air Supply released The One That You Love, produced by Russell, David Foster and Harry Maslin with the title track issued as a single which went to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.[6] It also featured two other Top 5 hits, "Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)" and "Sweet Dreams". A fourth single, "I'll Never Get Enough" was released in Japan and achieved Top 10 status. By the recording for this album, Barker left and was replaced by David Green. Also, previous Air Supply guitarist Rex Goh returned for the album, co-writing "I'll Never Get Enough" with Russell.

Russell and Hitchcock also from time to time were relief hosts on the music program Solid Gold. It is believed that they initially filled in when Andy Gibb was a no show for an episode that they performed on. However, Gibb's "no shows" soon became more frequent, which resulted in his termination. Even though this was not their usual job, the duo made an impression on producers and the audience who enjoyed their accents, and they were asked to host every so often until the show was cancelled.

Their next album Now and Forever, released in 1982 with the same seven-piece lineup (Hitchcock, Russell, Moyse, Goh, Esler-Smith, Green and Cooper), continued the group's popularity with the Top 5 hit "Even the Nights Are Better" and two Top 40 singles, "Young Love" and "Two Less Lonely People in the World".

In 1983, they released their Greatest Hits album with a new single, "Making Love Out of Nothing at All", written by Jim Steinman. The song was one of their biggest hits ever spending three weeks at No. 2, and the album eventually sold 7 million copies.
That same year, Air Supply also released their first live video, Air Supply Live in Hawaii. In 1984, their song "I Can Wait Forever" was featured in a scene of the blockbuster movie Ghostbusters, and was included in the soundtrack album.

By the mid-1980s, Goh, Moyse, and Green had all left the lineup, and the band's 1985 self-titled album featured Don Cromwell and former Babys member Wally Stocker filling the bass and guitar roles, respectively. This album included a Top 20 Billboard hit with "Just as I Am" as well as a cover of the Jennifer Rush song "The Power of Love." The band then had a couple of minor hits ("Lonely Is the Night" and "One More Chance") from the album Hearts in Motion released in 1986.

Russell and Hitchcock recorded a 1987 Christmas Album (containing the holiday single "The Eyes of a Child") before taking a break as a band. During this time, Hitchcock released his self-titled album in 1988 which was not a big seller. However, he did have the single "Swear to Your Heart" in 1990 – from the movie soundtrack for Arachnophobia – which received significant airplay.
 
All last night we lay in bed making love
I never felt so much before with anyone
Never had to say a word
It was all right there
The warmth inisde us flamed and circled everywhere

And if I never have another love
Well at least I had last night
Now I know how the feeling grows
Cause you made me come alive

CHORUS
I'll never get enough, never get enough
Never get enough of you


I'll never get enough, never get enough
Never get enough of you
I only wanna give you more

Now you're gone, I'm all alone just lying here
Waiting for the moment when I'll feel you near
Never asked if you'd come back,
I was too damn proud
I just smile and touched your hair
As you went out

CHORUS




Read more: Air Supply - I'll Never Get Enough Of You   Lyrics | lyrics.wikia.com 







Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger