Home » , , , , , , , , , » Goodbye Girl (Cover Version of David gates - The Bread)

Goodbye Girl (Cover Version of David gates - The Bread)

Goodbye Girl

Another beautiful song from David Gates and here again to entertain your ears. Yesterday I was talking the one of the owner's cat and he was pissed off with me as I came back late. I told him I was working late and not enjoying my life for fun. I work like a dog and work hard for the money. To survive !!!!! I believe the cat missed me ... LOL



Goodbye Girl.

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




Published on Feb 7, 2014
Ref: 20140217-00051-2015071402-00120-VIDEO0077 Goodbye Girl
Recorded at Sunderland, United Kingdom

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Goodbye Girl'' Originally sang by David Gates
Written by:  David Gates.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions
GoodBye Girl

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Goodbye Girl is the third solo album by David Gates of Bread. The song "Goodbye Girl" was also used in the movie of the same name.

"Took the Last Train" was released as a follow-up single, which also became a U.S. and Canadian Top 40 hit.

Only tracks 1-4, 6 and 7 are new material; the remainder are reissued from previous albums.

Following Never Let Her Go, Gates, Knechtel and Botts reunited with Griffin.  (Robb Royer had left Bread after 1971’s Manna, and was replaced by Wrecking Crew veteran Knechtel.)  Bread’s “reunion” album Lost Without Your Love yielded the group’s final Top 10 hit with the title track, again written by Gates.  But with Bread’s reunion a short-lived one, Gates plunged into more solo work, and was rewarded with his biggest-ever solo hit with 1977’s “Goodbye Girl.”  The theme to Neil Simon’s film comedy The Goodbye Girl, it reached a No. 15 Pop peak, and an album was built around the song.  (The vocalist Rumer has recently applied her honeyed voice to a cover of Gates’ emotional composition.)  Joining “Goodbye Girl” and five more new Gates compositions (including the breezy “Took the Last Train” and the bleak “Overnight Sensation”) were five retreads from First and Never Let Her Go; accordingly, Edsel has only included the six original songs on the Goodbye Girl portion of the reissue.


All your life you've waited for love to come and stay
And now that I have found you, you must not slip away
I know it's hard believin' the words you've heard before
But darlin' you must trust them just once more 'cause baby

Goodbye doesn't mean forever
Let me tell you goodbye doesn't mean
We'll never be together again
If you wake up and I'm not there, I won't be long away
'Cause the things you do my goodbye girl
Will bring me back to you

I know you've been taken, afraid to hurt again
You fight the love you feel for me instead of givin' in
But I can wait forever, a helpin' you to see
That I was meant for you and you for me
So remember

Goodbye doesn't mean forever
Let me tell you goodbye doesn't mean
We'll never be together again
Though we may be so far apart you still will have my heart
So forget your past my goodbye girl
'Cause now you're home at last

Songwriters
GATES, DAVID A.

Published by
Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group



Read more: Bread - Goodbye Girl Lyrics | MetroLyrics 
















Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger