Home » , , , , , , , , » I Don't Wanna Talk About It (Cover Version of Rod Stewart)

I Don't Wanna Talk About It (Cover Version of Rod Stewart)

I Don't Wanna Talk About It

An oldies came back from my childhood and time to talk about it now. I don't want to talk about the bloody ill-illegal 2.6B retardedly donation which we are paying through our sh*thole 6%


I Don't Wanna Talk About It
Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




Published on Sep 30, 2015
Ref: 20150930-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"I Don't Wanna Talk About It" Originally recorded by Crazy Horse.
Written by: Danny Whitten

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

I Don't Wanna Talk About It


From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.
"I Don't Want to Talk About It" is a song written by Danny Whitten. It was first recorded by Crazy Horse and issued as the final track on side one of their 1971 eponymous album. It was Whitten's signature tune, but gained more fame via its numerous cover versions, especially that by Rod Stewart.

In 1975, Rod Stewart recorded the song at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio in Sheffield, Alabama, for his album Atlantic Crossing. This became successful when it was released as a single. In the United States, it became a top fifty hit on the Billboard Hot 100 in early 1980 (#46 pop and #44 adult contemporary). In the United Kingdom, it topped the UK Singles Chart as a double A-side with "The First Cut Is the Deepest" in 1977.[1]

In 1989, Stewart recorded a new version of "I Don't Want to Talk About It" for Storyteller – The Complete Anthology: 1964–1990. It was later included on Downtown Train – Selections from the Storyteller Anthology and released as a single in 1990. It received extensive airplay on adult contemporary radio stations in the United States as an album cut, reaching number two on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart. Stewart also sang this song as a duet with Amy Belle during his 2004 tour[2] and it is included in his concert DVD.

In June 1988, Everything but the Girl released their version as a single and featured from the 1988 album Idlewild. This also met with success in the UK, peaking at number three on the UK Singles Chart. It was their first British top ten hit and would remain their only one until 1995, when the remix of "Missing" also peaked at number three. Tracey Thorn has said that Stewart had been regarded as "a heroic figure" in her home when she was growing up, and that her brother Keith owned the "albums with grimy-sounding titles like An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down, and Gasoline Alley". She herself had "always liked Atlantic Crossing."[3]

Other notable artists who have recorded versions of this song include Blue, Rita Coolidge, Billie Jo Spears, Ian Matthews, A-Mei, Pegi Young, D'ZRT, Nils Lofgren, who also helped Whitten write the song though he received no album credit for this, Dina Carroll, Joe McElderry, David Sneddon, winner of the BBC's Fame Academy, Geoff Muldaur, Llama Farmers, Alex Parks, Indigo Girls on the Philadelphia soundtrack, and Andy Williams.

I can tell by your eyes that you've probably been crying forever,
And the stars in the sky don't mean nothing to you, they're a mirror.
I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart.
If I stay here just a little bit longer,
If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, ohh my heart?

If I stand all alone, will the shadow hide the colors of my heart;
Blue for the tears, black for the night's fears.
The stars in the sky don't mean nothing to you, they're a mirror.
I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart.
If I stay here just a little bit longer,
If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, ohh my heart?
My heart, ohh my heart, this old heart.

I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart
If I stay here just a little bit longer,
If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, ohh my heart?
My heart, ohh my heart. 




Read more: Rod Stewart - I Don't Wanna Talk About It Lyrics |lyrics.wikia.com





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger