Home » , , , , , , , , , , » Baby I'm-a Want You (Cover Version of David Gates - The Bread)

Baby I'm-a Want You (Cover Version of David Gates - The Bread)

Baby I'm A Want YOU ...

First attempt to record this beautiful song and was with me a long time. Finally it came back to me again and decided to record it too. In fact there are many songs written by David Gates were excellent and love it so much. Unfortunately he is not in facebook. But his musical group is here. https://www.facebook.com/Bread.Biography/




Baby I'm-a Want You

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here. and over in facebook,




Published on Feb 7, 2014
Ref: 20140217-00051-2015071402-00120-VIDEO0077 If
Recorded at Sunderland, United Kingdom

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.



FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Baby I'm-a Want You' Originally sang by David Gates, the Lead singer of the musical group called Bread.
Written by:  David Gates.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

Baby I'm-a Want You


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Baby I'm-a Want You" is a popular song by the American pop-rock band Bread. The single was released in October 1971 (see 1971 in music). It became the title track for the album of the same name, released in January 1972.

It was one of Bread's highest-charting singles in both the U.S. and U.K. In the U.S., it reached #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in December 1971, the third of Bread's four top-five hits ("Make It with You", #1 in 1970; "If", #4 earlier in 1971; and "Everything I Own", from the same album, #5 in 1972). "Baby I'm-a Want You" reached the top of the easy listening chart and rose to #14 on the UK Singles Chart in February 1972.

It was certified as a gold record by the RIAA. As with virtually all of the band's well-known recordings, the song was both written and produced by the band's lead vocalist, David Gates.





Baby I'm-a want you
Baby I'm-a need you
You're the only one I care enough to hurt about
Maybe I'm-a crazy
But I just can't live without
your lovin' and affection
Givin' me direction
Like a guiding light to help me through a darkest hour
Lately I'm a-prayin'
That you'll always be a-stayin' beside me

Used to be my life was just emotions passing by
Feeling all the while and never really knowing why

Lately I'm a-prayin'
That you'll always be a-stayin' beside me.

Used to be my life was just emotions passing by
Then you came along and made me laugh and made me cry
You taught me why

Baby I'm-a want you
Baby I'm-a need you

Oh, it took so long to find you, baby

Baby I'm-a want you
Baby I'm-a need you


Read more: Bread - Baby I'm-a Want You Lyrics | lyrics.wikia.com














Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger