Home » , , , , , , , » All I Ask Of You (Cover Version of Phantom Of The Opera)

All I Ask Of You (Cover Version of Phantom Of The Opera)

All I Ask Of You...

All I Ask Of You is new to me, even I knew this song more than 10 years ago.  It is new to me and my first attempt from the year 2015.  This is duet role and I sang both roles.  I don't gave a damn as I love this song.  I will try out and never afraid to try it out funny way.

 



All I Ask Of You

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click All I Ask Of You.




Published on Sep 30, 2015
Ref: 20150930-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click All I Ask Of You.



If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click All I Ask Of You.





FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'All I Ask Of You Duet by Cliff Richard and Sarah Brightman.
Written by: Andrew Lloyd Webber (Music) Charles Hart (Lyrics) Richard Stilgoe (Additional Lyrics)

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

All I Ask Of You


From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.
"All I Ask of You" is a song from the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical version of The Phantom of the Opera.

It was released as a single on both 7 and 12 inch vinyl in 1986 by Cliff Richard and Sarah Brightman.[1]

It was certified Silver in the UK.[2]
The song occurs at the end of Act I of the musical. Christine Daaé, terrified of the Phantom after a stagehand is found murdered during an opera performance, flees to the roof of the Paris Opera House with her childhood friend, Raoul, Vicomte de Chagny. He promises to love her and keep her safe from the Phantom, who is listening in on the exchange without their knowledge. Heartbroken and furious at being spurned, he swears revenge against Raoul and causes the Opera's giant chandelier to crash to the floor.


  •     Barbra Streisand recorded the song on her 1988 album Till I Loved You
  •    The Shadows did an instrumental version on their 1989 album Steppin' to the Shadows.
  •     The King's Singers included a choral arrangement on their 1993 album, Chanson D'Amour
  •     Elaine Paige performed a solo version of the track on her 2006 album, Essential Musicals.
  •     Julian Lloyd Webber recorded the song in a special arrangement for cello by its original orchestrator, David Cullen, on the 2001 album Lloyd Webber Plays Lloyd Webber.
  •     Susan Boyle recorded the song with Donny Osmond on her 2012 album Standing Ovation: The Greatest Songs from the Stage.
  •     Tim Callicrate covered the song on his album Serenade From Tahoe II
  •     Trisha Crowe and Michael Falzon for the Australian compilation album I Dreamed a Dream: Hit Songs of Broadway for ABC Classics[8]
  •     Filipina Singer, Jolina Magdangal and her brother, Gabby David Magdangal covered the song on her 2014 album, via GMA Records.
  •     Josh Groban recorded the song as a duet with Kelly Clarkson for his 2015 album Stages.[9]






[Both] denotes Christine and Raoul.

(Raoul)
No more talk of darkness
Forget these wide-eyed fears
I'm here, nothing can harm you
My words will warm and calm you

Let me be your freedom
Let daylight dry your tears
I'm here, with you, beside you
To guard you and to guide you

(Christine)
Say you'll love me every waking moment
Turn my head with talk of summer time
Say you need me with you now and always
Promise me that all you say is true
That's all I ask of you

[Raoul]
Let me be your shelter
Let me be your light
You're safe, no one will find you
Your fears are far behind you

[Christine]
All I want is freedom
A world with no more night
And you, always beside me
To hold me and to hide me

[Raoul]
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Let me lead you from your solitude
Say you need me with you here, beside you
Anywhere you go, let me go too
Christine, that's all I ask of you

[Christine]
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Say the word and I will follow you

[Both]
Share each day with me, each night, each morning

[Christine]
Say you love me

[Raoul]
You know I do

[Both]
Love me, that's all I ask of you.

(They kiss. Raoul lifts Christine off her feet, into his arms and holds her)

[Both]
Anywhere you go, let me go too
Love me, that's all I ask of you

[Phantom] ( All I Ask Of You Reprise)
I gave you my music, made your song take wing.
And now, how you've repaid me, denied me and betrayed me.
He was bound to love you, when he heard you sing.
(Sobs)Christine, Christine.

[Raoul & Christine]
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Say the word and I will follow you
Share each day with me, each night, each morning...

[Phantom]
You will curse the day you did not do!
All that the Phantom asked of you!

Songwriters
Andrew Lloyd Webber;Richard Henry Zachary Stilgoe;Charles Eliott Hart

Published by
REALLY USEFUL GROUP P.L.C., THE;UNIVERSAL-POLYGRAM INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHING, INC.


Read more: Phantom Of The Opera - All I Ask Of You Lyrics | MetroLyrics


 
  










Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger