Home » , , , , , , , , » Babe (Cover Version of Styx)

Babe (Cover Version of Styx)

BABE is one of the very old song came to me when I was a kid.  Came to know this song from the FM stereo radio.  I always like all the songs sang by this musical group and here is one of the song I sang again.

Babe

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click Babe (Cover Version of Styx).




Published on Sep 30, 2015
Ref: 20150930-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click Babe (Cover Version of Styx).




FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Babe'' as  lead single from Styx's 1979 triple-platinum album Cornerstone.
Written by:  member Dennis DeYoung as a birthday present for his wife Suzanne.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.
"Babe" was the lead single from Styx's 1979 triple-platinum album Cornerstone. The song was Styx's first, and only, U.S. number-one single. It additionally held the number-one spot for six weeks on the Canadian RPM national singles chart, charting in December 1979 and becoming the opening chart-topper of the 1980s.

The song was written by member Dennis DeYoung as a birthday present for his wife Suzanne. The finished track was recorded as a demo with just DeYoung and Styx members John Panozzo and Chuck Panozzo playing on the track, with DeYoung singing all of the harmonies himself.

The song was not originally intended to be a Styx track, but Styx members James "J.Y." Young and Tommy Shaw convinced DeYoung to put the song on Cornerstone. As a result, DeYoung's demo was placed on Cornerstone with Shaw overdubbing a guitar solo in the song's middle section. The track became a major hit, reaching #1 on the US Billboard Hot 100, and was their only major UK hit single, reaching #6. In 1999, "Babe" was included in the soundtrack to the movie Big Daddy, starring Adam Sandler, whose character is a huge fan of Styx.


Despite the song's enormous success, it has not been performed live by the band since singer Dennis DeYoung was dismissed in 1999. DeYoung, however, still performs the song regularly on his solo tours.



Lyrics


Babe, I'm leaving, I must be on my way
The time is drawing near
My train is going, I see it in your eyes
The love, the need, your tears

But I'll be lonely without you
And I'll need your love to see me through
Please believe me, my heart is in your hands
'Cause I'll be missing you

'Cause you know it's you babe
Whenever I get weary and I've had enough
I feel like giving up
You know it's you babe
Giving me the courage and the strength I need
Please believe that it's true, babe, I love you

You know it's you babe
Whenever I get weary and I've had enough
I feel like giving up
You know it's you babe
Giving me the courage and the strength I need
Please believe that it's true, babe, I love you

Babe, I'm leaving, I'll say it once again
Somehow try to smile
'Cause I know the feelings we're trying to forget
If only for a while

'Cause I'll be lonely without you
And I'll need your love to see me through
Please believe me, my heart is in your hands
'Cause I'll be missing you

Babe, I love you
Babe, I love you
Ooh, babe

Songwriters
Dennis DeYoung

Published by
Lyrics © WIXEN MUSIC PUBLISHING





Read more: Styx - Babe Lyrics | MetroLyrics












Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger