Home » , , , , , , , , , , » To Love Somebody (Cover Version of Bee Gees)

To Love Somebody (Cover Version of Bee Gees)

To Love Somebody ...

There you are, Bee Gees again  LOL.  This is another song I love to sing .. To Love Somebody ... I started singing this song blindly and now I knew what is to love somebody ...I knew what life is ... NOW ..


Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.



Enhanced Published on October 8, 2014
Ref: 20141007-00062-201410080349-00005-SUNP0010To Love somebody
Recorded at Stadium of Light Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom



Published on May 13, 2014
Ref: 20140513-00060-201410080349-00135-SUNP0010To Love somebody
Recorded at Stadium of Light Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom



Published on April 7, 2014
Ref: 20140407-00061-201410080349-00135-VIDEO0085Love somebody
Recorded at Sunderland, United Kingdom

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"To Love Somebody'' as  second single released by the Bee Gees from their international debut album. 
Written by:   Barry and Robin Gibb.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/2014/10/to-love-somebody-cover-version-of-bee.html


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"To Love Somebody" is a song written by Barry and Robin Gibb. Produced by Robert Stigwood, it was the second single released by the Bee Gees from their international debut album, Bee Gees 1st, in 1967.[2] The single reached No.17 in the United States and No.41 in the United Kingdom. The song's B-side was "Close Another Door"[1] The single was reissued in 1980 on RSO Records with "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart" as its flipside.[3]

The song has been recorded by many other musicians, including Nina Simone whose version reached No.5 in the UK in 1969, and Michael Bolton whose recording reached No.11 in the US and No.16 in the UK in 1992.

At the request of Robert Stigwood, the band's manager, Barry and Robin Gibb wrote "To Love Somebody", a soulful ballad in the style of Sam & Dave or The Rascals, for Otis Redding.[4] The Bee Gees recorded "To Love Somebody" at IBC Studios, London in March 1967 and released it as a single in mid-July 1967 in the US. Redding died in an aeroplane crash later that year, before having a chance to record the song. The song was recorded around April 1967 with "Gilbert Green" and "End of My Song" at the IBC Studios in London, England.[5]

Robin said, "Everyone told us what a great record they thought it was, Other groups all raved about it but for some reason people in Britain just did not seem to like it". Barry said "I think the reason it didn't do well here was because it's a soul number, Americans loved it, but it just wasn't right for this country".[6]

Barry Gibb explained in a June 2001 interview with Mojo magazine:

It was for Robert. I say that unabashedly. He asked me to write a song for him, personally. It was written in New York and played to Otis but, personally, it was for Robert. He meant a great deal to me. I don't think it was a homosexual affection but a tremendous admiration for this man's abilities and gifts.[7]


The simple title refrain of the chorus, "You don't know what it's like, Baby, you don't know what it's like, To love somebody...the way I love you" has the effect of being at once heartbreaking and triumphant, a self-pitying put-down to an unrequited love. "There's... a certain kind of light that never shone on me... You ain't got to be so blind, I'm a man, can't you see what I am?, I live and breathe for you, But what good does that do, If I ain't got you?".[8]

There's a light,
A certain kind of light
That never shone on me.
I want my life to be
Lived with you,
Lived with you.

There's a way, everybody say,
To do each and every little thing.
But what does it bring
If I ain't got you,
If I ain't got you.

Baby, you don't know what it's like.
Baby, you don't know what it's like
To love somebody,
To love somebody,
The way I love you.

In my brain
I see your face again.
And I know my frame of mind.
You ain't got to be so blind.
And I'm blind, yeah I'm blind.

I'm a man,
Can't you see what I am?
And I live and breathe for you.
Oh, but what does it do
If I ain't got you,
If I ain't got you.

Baby, you don't know what it's like.
Baby, you don't know what it's like
To love somebody,
To love somebody,
The way I love you.

Oh baby, you don't know what it's like.
Yeah, you don't know what it's like.
Yeah, you don't know what it's like.
Baby, you don't know what it's like
To love somebody,
To love somebody,
The way I love you.
To love somebody,
To love somebody,
The way I love you.

Songwriters
GIBB, ROBIN HUGH / GIBB, BARRY ALAN

Published by
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.



Read more: Michael Buble - To Love Somebody Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

























Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger