Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Don't Let the Sun go Down on Me (Cover Version of Sir Elton John and George Michael)

Don't Let the Sun go Down on Me (Cover Version of Sir Elton John and George Michael)

Don't Let the Sun go Down on Me ...

This song hit me so much when I saw both talent singers Sir Elton John and George Michael on the stage together till it glued unto me and now I sang both of the roles.

"Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" is a song written by English singer-songwriter Elton John and his lyricist Bernie Taupin. It was originally recorded in 1974 by Elton John for his studio album Caribou and was released as a single that peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and reached number 16 in the UK Singles Chart. The song found further success in 1991 in a live cover version recorded as a duet between John and George Michael, which reached number 1 in the UK and US.


Don't Let the Sun go Down on Me (Cover Version of Sir Elton John and George Michael)

Here is the link if you want to watch it over youtube directly.

Enhanced Published on October 5, 2014
Ref: 20141005-00045-SUNP0049 Dont let the Sun go down
201410050746-00005

Here is the link if you want to watch it over youtube directly.




Published on May 31, 2014
Ref: 20140531-00044-SUNP0049 Dont let the Sun go down
Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka


Recorded at Middlesbrough, United Kingdom.
Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Don't Let the Sun go Down on Me'' Originally sang by Sir Elton John.  The song found further success in 1991 in a version recorded live as a duet between John and George Michael.
Written by: English singer-songwriter Elton John and his lyricist Bernie Taupin.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

201410050746-00195 http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/2014/10/dont-let-sun-go-down-on-me-cover.html

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" was co-written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin during a ten-day period in January 1974 along with the other songs for John's Caribou album. The song was released as the first single from the album in May 1974 in the United Kingdom, and on 10 June 1974 in the United States.

The chorus of the song is supported with a horn arrangement by Del Newman, and features backing vocals by Carl Wilson of the Beach Boys, Bruce Johnston, and Toni Tennille. Also on the song are percussion accents provided by Ray Cooper and a mellotron played by Dave Hentschel.
In the song, Elton John sings to someone he has helped and from whom he is now experiencing rejection:

I took a chance and changed your way of life
but you misread my meaning when I met you
closed the door and left me blinded by the light
don't let the sun go down on me
although I search myself, it's always someone else I see.
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
but losing everything is like the sun going down on me.

It was written with the other songs on the album during a ten-day period in January 1974.

"Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" charted on 1 June 1974 in the UK, reaching number 16 in the UK Singles Chart. The song reached the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart after four weeks, peaking at number 2 for two weeks from 27 July behind John Denver's "Annie's Song". In the US, the single was certified Gold on 6 September 1974 by the RIAA. In Canada, it reached number 1, becoming his fifth chart topper in that country.[1]


Don't Let the Sun go Down on Me (Song Lyrics)

I can't light no more of your darkness
All my pictures seem to fade to black and white
I'm growing tired and time stands still before me
Frozen here on the ladder of my life

It's much too late to save myself from falling
I took a chance and changed your way of life
But you misread my meaning when I met you
Closed the door and left me blinded by the light

Don't let the sun go down on me
Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
Oh, but losing everything is like the sun going down on me

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Elton John!

I can't find, oh the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me (oh baby no)
Just because you think I mean you harm
(Just because you think I mean you harm, no)
But these cuts I have (cuts I have)
They need love (they need love, they need love)
To help them heal

Oh, don't let the sun go down on me
Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
Oh, 'cause losing everything is like the sun going down on me

Don't let the sun go down on me
Although I search myself, it's always someone else that I see, yeah
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free, baby, oh
'Cause losing everything is like the sun going down on me

Mr. Elton John!



Read more: Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me Lyrics | Wikia 















Share this article :

1 comment:

  1. Make it happen! If you have confidence in your ability to bounce back, nothing will stop you from setting up your own organization. Where there's a will there's a way!

    ReplyDelete

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger