Word (Cover Version of F R David)

Word ...

This is an old love song and brings back many faded memories.  I was in one of the famous pub called The Smuggler at Sunderland, England.

F R David




Word (Cover Version of F R David)

Published on February 10, 2014
Ref: 20140210-00090-VIDEO0035 Words

Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka
 


Recorded at The Smuggler Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom.
Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Word'' Originally sang by F R David.
Written by: single credit the composition of "Words" solely to Robert Fitoussi, which is the real name of F.R. David.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

201409210732-00090 http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/2014/09/word-cover-version-of-f-r-david.html

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Words" is a 1981 song by F. R. David. The song was originally released only in France and Monaco in the winter of 1981, later it was released in the rest of Europe. In 1983, it finally was released in America and the UK. It was a huge European hit, peaking at number one in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria and Norway. In spring of 1983, it peaked at number two on the British charts. It also went to number one in South Africa in late 1982 and spent 25 weeks on the charts. The photography of the 7" vinyl was made by Vassili Ulrich.

Initial copies of the recording on both LP and single credit the composition of "Words" solely to Robert Fitoussi, which is the real name of F. R. David. All later reissues of F. R. David's original recording of "Words", as well as all re-recordings, credit the composition of the song to Robert Fitoussi (music and lyrics).

In the 2000s, F. R. David released a French language duo version of the song with the singer Winda entitled "Words, J'aime ces Mots". F. R. David and Winda included also an English version as a duo.

Song Lyric
Words don´t come easy to me,
How can I find a way to make you see I love you?
Words don´t come easy.

Words don´t come easy to me,
This is the only, way for me to say I love you,
Words don´t come easy.

Well, I´m just a music man,
Melodies are for my best friend,
But my words are coming out wrong.
Girl I reveal my heart to you,
And hope that you believe it´s true cause.

Words don´t come easy to me,
How can I find a way to make you see I love you?
Words don´t come easy.

This is just a simple song.That I´ve made for you on my own;
There´s no hidden meaning you know when I,
When I say I love you, honey!
Please believe I really do cause.

It isn´t easy, words don´t come easy.

Words don´t come easy to me,
How can I find a way to make you see I love you?
Words don´t come easy.

Words don´t come easy to me,
This is the only, way for me to say I love you;
Words don´t come easy.

Read more at Wikia















Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger