Home » , , , , , , , » Alone Again (Naturally) (Cover Version of Gilbert O'Sullivan)

Alone Again (Naturally) (Cover Version of Gilbert O'Sullivan)

Alone Again (Naturally) ....

 ...This is one of the very special song and was with me for many years. Only recently I dig deeper the lyrics of the songs and came to know this song also suitable for me to have a song tribute to my late beloved parents. Since Ching Ming Festival still active during this period, I would like to send this song to those friends had lost their late beloved parents. ... Alone again ...naturally ...just like me ...

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.


Published on December 14,2012  
Ref: 20121214-00074-201410120752-00-70-2012 12 12 102236 She beleive in me
Recorded at London, United Kingdom.

Like us on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Like us on FACEBOOK (Backup):  https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Follow us on Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Follow us on Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'Alone Again (Naturally) ' Sang by Gilbert O'Sullivan
Written by: Gilbert O'Sullivan

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Alone Again (Naturally)" is a song by Irish singer-songwriter Gilbert O'Sullivan. It was released in 1972 at the same time as (but not on) the album, Back to Front. In total, the single spent six weeks, non-consecutively, at #1 on the United States Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. Billboard ranked it as the No. 2 song for 1972.[2] In Casey Kasem's American 'Top 40 of the 1970s', "Alone Again (Naturally)" ranked as the fifth most-popular song of the decade (Debby Boone's "You Light Up My Life" was #1). "Alone Again (Naturally)" also spent six weeks at number one on the Easy Listening chart.[3] The track reached #3 in the UK Singles Chart.[4]


In a little while from now
If I'm not feeling any less sour
I promise myself to treat myself
And visit a nearby tower

And climbing to the top
Will throw myself off
In an effort to make clear to whomever
What it's like when you're shattered

Left standing in the lurch
At a church where people saying
My God, that's tough, she stood him up
No point in us remaining

We may as well go home
As I did on my own
Alone again, naturally

To think that only yesterday
I was cheerful, bright and gay
Looking forward to, well, who wouldn't do
The role I was about to play

But as if to knock me down
Reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch
Cut me into little pieces

Leaving me to doubt
Talk about God in His mercy
Who, if He really does exist
Why did He desert me?

And in my hour of need
I truly am, indeed
Alone again, naturally

It seems to me that there are more hearts
Broken in the world that can't be mended
Left unattended
What do we do?
What do we do?

Alone again, naturally

Now, looking back over the years
And whatever else that appears
I remember I cried when my father died
Never wishing to hide the tears

And at sixty-five years old
My mother, God rest her soul
Couldn't understand why the only man
She had ever loved had been taken

Leaving her to start
With a heart so badly broken
Despite encouragement from me
No words were ever spoken

And when she passed away
I cried and cried all day
Alone again, naturally
Alone again, naturally




Read more: Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)  Lyrics | lyrics.wikia.com 






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger